First: Information obtained by Al Saad store and kept in its databases:
1. User's personal information, such as name, mobile and e-mail
2. User's personal login information, such as user name, password and e-mail.
3. The nature of the electronic platform may impose some information on cookies for electronic purposes that facilitate interaction between the store and the user.
Second: Does Al Saad share this information? :
1. AlSa'ad Store is, of course, seeking to retain this information in a way that preserves the privacy of the user. AlSaad Store does not store this information except in order to improve the quality of the e-store and to facilitate dealing between Al Saad and the user shop.
2. As a general rule, all of this information is provided only by the owners of the Al Saad store, and will not publish it or broadcast it to others.
3. As Al Saad stores seek to maintain the safety of its users, in the case of Al Sa'ad's store of any illegal or illegal activity by the user, the Al Saad store may inform the competent authorities after consultation with the Al Saad Dealer's lawyer.
Third: How safe is the confidentiality of store information? :
- AlSaad Store seeks to maintain all information about the user and not to be seen by anyone in violation of this policy in the shop Saad.
- Al Saad stores protect this information by "certain servers?" Protected by electronic security systems "specific software or software systems?".
- However, since the Internet can not be guaranteed 100% of the potential for hacking or viruses on the electronic security systems and the firewalls in the shop Saad, Saad shop advises users to keep their information confidential, and not disclose any information that the user sees important Its very, and this is a concern for Al Saad shop in guiding and guiding users.
Fourth: The rules and provisions of the use of the shop Saad: